Life-Changing Tips For Elegant Ladies!

Life-Changing Tips For Elegant Ladies!

Life-Changing Tips For Elegant Ladies!

Life-Changing Tips For Elegant Ladies!

Life-changing tips that I wish someone had taught me back then. For this reason ladies, I am here to share these valuable lessons with you so that you can make your life easier and be more successful.


Did you miss me? I promise you that I am truly back here forever. I had to take some time because a lot has happened this year for School of Affluence and then especially for my online graduate school where I created a second course and launched it this summer and we organized a fantastic summer school.


But now I'm ready to go back to YouTube and pick up where we left off. before I start I need to quickly inform some of the latest news and updates.


If you follow me on Instagram Stories you are probably already up to date, but if you don't make sure to follow @schoolofaffluence, I will give you the most important details for now.


So, for those of you who are familiar with the Secrets of the Elite Woman membership, which is my one and only program as it is currently closed. We will reopen the registration doors, but only once this year, which will happen a little later.


But if you want to make sure you receive the announcement of the opening of the doors, visit www.SchoolofAffluence. order put yourself on the waiting list.


Now another great, exciting news and this one that I know many of you have been waiting for. So I can finally announce that I have launched my weekly podcast and that it is called The Anna Bey Podcast.


Now it's also free and it's a podcast that caters to a different side of me and the content I create because I want you to get to know me more on a personal level.


And this podcast will be the perfect place for that. Because I'll be able to let my hair down and sit down and chat with you about everything.


And of course, we will always talk about elegance and well-being, but it will also deal with many other things. So of course I want you to go listen and subscribe to my podcast.


Those ladies who will be listening to my podcast on Apple Podcast, be sure to leave a review and take a screenshot of the review and email it to my email podcast@annabey.com, like this on the last day of September.


I will draw a lucky winner who will win all registrations for all my courses. Now, sir, these were all updates. Now, I will finally get into my juicy, but interesting topic. I know all of these tips have helped me improve my life and rise to the next level.


So I know they will do the same for you. So let's start with life-changing tip number 1 and this you've probably heard me say before, but if you haven't yet what are you waiting for? My name is a steamboat, Anna Bey's steamboat.


So you know what it is. He's a portable steamboat and he wants this little person to be your new best friend. Because you know what sir, this is by far life-changing gear.


And I don't know why no one is really talking about how to travel or live without steam? Ironing clothes is, therefore, of course, a must, but many people find it too complicated and time-consuming.


And it's also hard to do when you're on the go. But that's why a steamboat is a good solution because when you travel you can take this item with you literally wherever you go, even if you only travel with hand luggage. It will be a bit boring, but it is doable. So you don't need to use any equipment other than this and tap water.


And then you just quickly spray your garment this way without having to invest a lot of time or effort. It's just a better way to get all those wrinkles out of your clothes and look a little smoother. Because you know, what's the easiest way to look cheap?


Now, that's if this garment is wrinkled. Even if a brand name garment you paid thousands of dollars for, if it's wrinkled, it won't save you.


You will look cheap. But if you spray your item, no matter how expensive it is, it will always seem expensive to you. I know that, of course, as the day goes on, my clothes will never be one hundred percent wrinkled.


So I'm not really obsessed with this, but I think we should do everything we can to avoid wrinkles and keep our house spotless, or at least do our best.


And then whatever happens next, it's just life. But really sir, all the people I have met in real life who recognize me on my youtube channel and have listened to my advice, a lot of these women have actually said to me, Anna, I took your advice on the liner and she really upgraded my entire wardrobe. Thank you a lot. And I can't stress enough the importance of that, sir.


So take a steamboat. It doesn't matter what it is. As long as it gets the job done, I don't really have a preference for the steamboat. I only tried one. Finish the job. I am glad that everything is fine. Tip number two that changes your life. I'm going to make a bold statement, sir, and I have this philosophy, and that's exactly why you keep hearing me talk about therapy all the time.


Because the second kind that changes my life is that I really want as many people as possible to go into therapy, but only if they're ready for it. So I have a strong belief that if more people around the world seek help and solve their problems and struggles, I believe that maybe one day we will achieve peace on this earth, or maybe we will simply live in a world where people are more. kind.


I feel like this world is full of negativity and a lot of pain and negativity comes from pain, but most of the people in the world don't face the pain and tackle the root cause of pain.


We have all our luggage, we have all our damage. Some people are worse off. Some are easier, but everyone has a story. But that's what is so sad is that not everyone faces their struggles. And it creates a spiraling effect in negativity, unhappiness, etc.


Auto Refresh and Link Loop

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post