You can handle the truth

 You can handle the truth

 You can handle the truth


You can handle the truth

The dictionary defines the meaning of the word TRUTH as the quality or state of being true. Sincerity, frankness, honesty. It also says what is true or in accordance with a fact or reality. When we ask someone to tell us the truth. Will we really be able to deal with the truth? Because the truth is the fact. Do we want facts? Or do we want to hear someone tell us our side of the truth? Telling each other the truth didn't always go as planned. After hearing the truth. Things can go really bad and really bad very quickly. 

We have to be careful when we ask someone the truth. People tell you what they want you to know. It is not the truth and it is not a lie. That's what they want you to know. It is their truth and they share it with you. It's up to you to believe it. Whether it is good or bad, we must accept the truth when we hear it. The only thing you don't have to say when someone tells you the truth and it's something you don't want to hear is that you don't mean it. Yes!! They do it seriously !! Because we don't like what we just heard, that doesn't mean it's not the truth. 

In my experience when I felt the truth about myself. At first, I think about it. How dare you tell me that? My next thought is that not everyone sees us the way we see ourselves. Most of us can admit our mistakes and setbacks. Until someone told me the truth about what I needed to hear. I had no idea that I needed to hear the truth about myself. I thank them for that. It has made a great positive difference in my life. Listening to the truth allowed me to change something about myself that I didn't know had to be changed. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. This is a good thing. People like us can handle the truth.

Then there are people who want to hear the truth, demand the truth, and cannot handle it when it is told. This is the kind of truth that tells itself where everything goes wrong very quickly. When these people hear the truth. They get so angry and they go crazy. They want to hate you. They want to hurt you. It could really be the truth and they will keep flipping the script at you. You are like. What happens? You said to tell the truth. 

Now you hate me. Look, I don't have all the answers. No one does. I don't care if you're a doctor, lawyer, or boss. With a doctorate for days. No one knows the human mind or how it will react to what it doesn't want to hear. I suggest that next time you tell someone to tell me the truth. Be careful what you ask for. Because you could feel it!

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post